28 March 2009

Return to the woods

So here we are again, back at the woods... this time round Chloé met some very small furry friends which was very amusing.

Ah, a perfect picture
9 month old German Shepherd Puppy

thats my girl
9 month old German Shepherd Puppy

"How small are you?!"
9 month old German Shepherd Puppy

"You might be big, but i bet you can't catch me"
9 month old German Shepherd Puppy

"Yikes!"
9 month old German Shepherd Puppy

"aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhh!"
9 month old German Shepherd Puppy

Haha, we're not sure whats going on here, but the photo made us laugh
9 month old German Shepherd Puppy

Game over, say goodbye
9 month old German Shepherd Puppy

4 comments:

Monika said...

Hi! My name is Monica and i accidentally found your blog today, and i love it!! i have a german shepherd too, her name is Aya (8 years old and beautiful!!) i really enjoyed all the pictures of Chloé. I'm from Guadalajara, Mexico. Hahaha, my english is not so good, but I hope staying in touch with you... and Chloé :)

Anonymous said...

Hi There! I was checking out sable german shepherd pictures and stumbled on your Chloe site., I wanted to ask you where you got her from as I have 2 shepherds that have had 4 litters together and a couple of their puppies looked just like Chloe! Our female is a black & cream (her father is a white shepherd & her mother a black&tan) and our male is a sable (his father sable like him and his mother is black) they both have normal coats. I can't believe how much she looks like a couple of our previous pups ( one inpaticular) If you could get back to me I would really appreciate it! :) mailto: super33@live.ca Melissa

Anonymous said...

Nice picture im using it for my school project which is classified

Mrinal said...

Hey I liked your dogs and m also having same breed of dog means german shepherd whose name is MYSON ,great to see pics of your dog ,i m loving it